Donations and partnerships sustain non-profits and foster opportunities to improve the well-being of our communities . Your donation will go a long way in contributing to the success of GPTL’s mission to mentor life skills, healthy behaviors and learning through tennis. We serve over 1,000 kids in the Greater Pottstown community and help the area’s youth engage in healthy activities all year long.
Our free tennis programs include:
- Preschool Clinics
- 8 and under Clinics
- 10 and under Clinics
- 10 and under Summer Camp
- Age 11-13 Clinics
- Age 14-17 Clinics
- Age 11-17 Summer Camp
- After-school Program at the Pottstown Middle School
- PEAK (Pottstown Early Action for Kindergarten Readiness) Program
- YMCA Mommy & Me Classes
- Adaptive Clinics for players with physical and mental challenges
- Special Olympics Tournament and Play Days
Make a contribution today so that we can work together to support fitness, healthy choices and a life-long love of exercise in the Greater Pottstown area’s youth.
Your generous tax-deductible* donation can help in the following ways:
- $25 will buy a student a new racquet
- $75 will buy a student a new racquet and a half week of summer tennis camp
- $100 will buy a student a new racquet and one week of summer tennis camp
- Any other amount of your choice will get kids moving!
To make a donation in any amount:
- By check, payable to “GPTL”, and mail to
Greater Pottstown Tennis & Learning
PO Box 935
Pottstown, PA 19464
- By credit card:
For EITC contributions, sponsorship and partnership opportunities please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
*Please consult your tax advisor for tax-deductible contribution rules.
GPTL is a charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under section 501(c)(3).