Junior Flex Leagues offer fun and competitive singles matches for intermediate and competitive players age 11 to 18.
- Players and their parents contact opponents to schedule matches to be played at mutually agreeable times and locations based on the provided league schedules.
- Our popular Junior Singles Summer Flex League play usually runs from mid-June to Labor Day. Leagues may also run in the Spring and Fall seasons.
- No teams or memberships are required.
- Players enter match scores and view results and rankings with the automated post scores system.
” The GPTL summer singles flex league is good practice playing competitive matches to help get me ready for my high school tennis team season. It’s fun and I like the flexible schedule to play matches.” – Erica G.
For questions, email email@example.com .Post Scores
2021 Summer Flex Leagues
- Junior Singles (age 11-18) – $35 per player
- Registration closes June 1 with play from mid-June to Labor Day.
- Divisions: Boys’, Girls’ and/or Mixed Singles based on age, skill level and gender.