The Adult Tennis Program is for players age 18 and up and includes group clinics, cardio tennis, singles and doubles flex leagues, tournaments, mixers and private lessons.
Playing is Giving! A portion of revenue from our fee-based programs support our free Adaptive and Outreach programs.
- Adult Clinics – year-round group tennis instruction for adults of all skill levels to learn tennis or improve their game.
- Adult Flex Leagues – fun and competitive flex singles and doubles matches played at mutually convenient times and locations based on the provided schedules.
- Adult Tournaments – competitive tournaments for men and women
- Pickleball – easy to learn racquet sport combining features of ping-pong, badminton and tennis.
- Private Tennis Lessons – available upon request by emailing the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .