Greater Pottstown Tennis & Learning runs free National Junior Tennis & Learning (NJTL) tennis programs all year for students enrolled in the Pottstown School District. The programs offer tennis instruction with an emphasis on fun while learning, life skills, and healthy behaviors.
- Free After-school Program from September to June at the Pottstown Middle School
- Free Clinics for Preschool, 8 & under, 10 & under, ages 11-13 and ages 14-17
- Free 10 & under Summer Camp
- Free Summer Camp for ages 11-17
- Free PEAK (Pottstown Early Action for Kindergarten Readiness) Programs
- Free Adaptive Clinics for players with physical, mental and situational challenges
This program is made possible through a grant from the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation.
2023 Free Tennis & Learning Summer Camp
Pottstown Elementary School Students
Entering 1st grade to 5th grade
9:00 am to 12:00 pm Monday-Friday
Pottstown High School Tennis Courts
4 WEEKS! – Sign up for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks
● July 10-14
● July 17-21
● July 24-28
● July 31-Aug 4
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
Register by May 1, 2023
When registering, enter the registration code from your school flyer.