Adult Flex Leagues offer fun and competitive matches for players age 18 and up. Divisions may include singles, doubles and mixed doubles.
Playing is Giving! A portion of revenue from our fee-based programs support our free Adaptive and Outreach programs.
- Players contact opponents to schedule matches to be played at mutually agreeable times and locations based on the provided league schedules.
- Our popular Summer League play is usually from May until Labor Day. Leagues may also run in the Fall and Spring seasons.
- No teams or memberships required.
- Players enter match scores and view results and rankings with the automated post scores system.
“I enjoy playing in the GPTL Flex League. The league is a great way to play competitive matches and meet new players. I really like the flexibility to schedule matches.” – Kyle A.
For questions, email email@example.com .Post Scores
2022 Summer Flex Leagues
- Men’s Singles – $45 per player – Registration closes April 23 with play from early May to Labor Day; Divisions (age 18 & up): 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, & Senior (age 55 & up)
- Women’s Singles – $45 per player – Registration closes June 1 with play from mid-June to Labor Day; Divisions (age 18 & up): 4.0, 3.5, & 3.0
- Men’s, Women’s, & Mixed Doubles – $35 per player – Registration closes June 1 with play from mid-June to Labor Day; For players age 18 & up except for Parent/Child Teams (see League Rules); Format for Women’s Doubles only – All matches will be scheduled for Wednesday evenings.